The Trajan is an inset wood burning stove designed to fit into a standard (16") fireplace opening (even with the original fireclay back still in situ).
This stove comes with a standard 3 sided black trim (as shown) but is also available with a 4 sided trim option to allow the stove to be fitted higher up the wall or chimney breast as a hole in the wall effect.
The Trajan benefits from a Tertiary Air System (this mixes pre-heated air with exhaust gases allowing the exhaust gas to re-ignite producing a cleaner and more efficient stove).
Cast Tec Trajan 5 Inset Stove
- multi-fuel grate for wood burning or smokeless fuels
- primary air burn (control on door)
- airwash secondary burn (lever above door)
- tertiary air inlets improve efficiency
- DEFRA smoke control exempt
- 10 year conditional warranty
Nominal Heat Output up to 5.0kW Construction Steel & Cast-iron Weight 76Kg Flue Outlet Top 152mm (6") Efficiency 80% Finish Matt Black Air Vent Required No (but refer to manual)