- 7kw Nominal Output
- DEFRA approved
Out of stock
This is the Buxton multifuel stove by ACR and has a 7kW maximum heat output.
The stove has a similar design to the Malvern stove by ACR with its sleek straight lined design but has a much bigger size to accommodate the larger 7kW maximum heat output. One of the main features of the stove is the large glass panel on the door which allows you to see much more of the fire rather than just the body of the stove.
Advanced technological features of the stove also come as standard such as the airwash system which uses a continuous stream of air to keep your large glass door clean so that the great view isn’t spoiled by any black soot deposits on the glass. Tertiary air also comes as standard which burns excess gases from the fuel increasing the efficiency by getting more heat from the same amount of fuel compared to without the feature. The stove comes in a Matt Black finish.
– Maximum Heat Output – 7kW
– Maximum Efficiency – 71% gross 78% net
– Height – 23.5″ (596mm)
– Width – 20″ (509mm)
– Depth – 14.5″ (363mm)
– Maximum Log Length – 16″ (400mm)
– Defra Approved – You Can Burn Wood In Smoke Controlled Areas
– Multifuel Stove
– Adjustable Log Guard
– Brushed Steel Handle As Standard – Matt Black Handle Can Be Purchased As An Option
– Steel & Cast Iron Construction