Our installations are all done by our own qualified fitting teams who are Hetas & Gas Safe registered to ensure our work is done correctly and has a perfect look when finished. If you would like to know the nearest available dates just give us a ring and we can book you in. We also have a gallery of our own installation work bellow too.
We offer free surveys before any work is done, to make sure that the desired fire and surround will fit, and check how much work will need doing, so as to give you a much more accurate quote from the start.
Stoves & Open Fires
Our solid fuel fitters have a wealth of knowledge and do a variety of installations from fitting a cowl on the chimney to fitting a liner. Going from an unopened chimney to a fully completed installation of a stove, chamber, hearth and surround, which usually takes only one day! They are also well experienced fitters of flue systems for modern freestanding stoves.
Solid Fuel Installation Pricing Guide
- Install Bird Guard – From £75
- Chimney Capped – From £100
- Install Chimney Cowl – From £100
- Install Chimney Pot – From £150
- Install Chimney Liner – From £150
- Install Cast Iron Victorial Style ‘Cast’ – From £180*
- Install Stove Into Prepared Opening – From £180
- Prepare Opening & Install Stove, Surround, Hearth & Boarded Chamber – From £400†
- Prepare Opening & Install Stove, Surround, Hearth & Tiled Chamber – From £450†
- Supply and Installation of Flue System on Single Story House – From £500‡
- Supply and Installation of Flue System on Two Story House – From £900‡
* May include a small amount of building work to open up the chimney
† Includes building work to open up the chimney
‡ Prices vary significantly depending on ceiling height, roof height, and colour/style of flue pipes
Our gas safe registered fitters also have much experience and have been fitting for us for several years now. Our fitters complete a multitude of installation types – from capping the gas off and removing or replacing the gas fire all the way to fitting a full suite.
Installations can take as little as half a day or quicker for replacing a gas fire.
Gas & Electric Installation Pricing Guide
- Gas Cap Off – £30
- Replace Gas/Electric Fire – £80
- Install Wood Surround & Gas/Electric Fire – £150
- Install Marble Surround & Gas/Electric Fire – £180
- Install Gas/Electric Stove Into Prepared Opening – From £180
- Prepare Opening & Install Gas/Electric Stove, Surround, Hearth & Chamber – From £500
To arrange a date for fitting please give us a call or come in store to speak to one of our staff members.
Waiting time for fitting varies throughout the year, due to demand.
Waiting times for solid fuel installations are usually as follows – Spring/Summer ≈ 1-3 weeks, Autumn/Winter ≈ 2-4 weeks.
Waiting times for gas & electric installations are usually as follows – Spring/Summer ≈ 1-2 weeks, Autumn/Winter ≈ 1-3 Weeks.