- Airwash system to glass. (Helps to prevent the build up of burnt deposits to the glass window).
- Cast iron casing construction allowing maximum heat transfer and heat retention.
- Top or rear flue outlet.
- Additional room ventilation not normally required
(Subject to testing when installed by a HETAS engineer and date of building construction)
- Bakelite handle with optional stainless steel handle.
- External riddling grate.
- Large ceramic glass window allowing the fire to be enjoyed to maximum effect.
- Cleanburn technology
- Robust construction.
- CE approved.
Fuel – Wood or smokeless fuel
Nominal Output – 4.9kw
Efficiency Wood – 82.1%
Efficiency smokeless fuel – 74.9%
Approximate Weight – 89kg
Max log size – 32cm
Stove collar diameter – 125mm (Internal)
Flue location – Top or Rear
Defra Approved – No
Air Wash to Glass – Yes
Casing – Cast Iron
Adjustable Legs – Yes
Handle – Bakelite or optional Stainless Steel
CD Approved – Yes
Minimum chimney flue diameter required – 150mm (Internal)
Use in Smoke Controled Zone – Wood: No, Approved Smokeless Fuel: Yes